Thursday, September 3, 2009

THANK YOU BLOGGERS AND AN UPDATE ON BALISHA'S SURGERY

Just a quick note to thank everyone that did such a great job of praying for Balisha and visiting her site. I am sure she is going to appreciate all the wonderful comments left by you for her.

Balisha's surgery went well and the neurosurgeon told them he was successful in removing all the tumor. Joe, her husband, says she is progressing nicely and had two tasks to complete today before she could be moved to a stepdown medical surgical unit from ICU. She was able to complete the tasks and has been moved. A CT scan was done early this morning and showed no bleeding or clot formation on the brain and the tumor was completely removed. Joe says she talked with family and went for a walk down the hall today. The surgeon says if she continues to recuperate at this pace, she may get to come home this weekend!

Please continue to pray for her total recovery. It is amazing to me to see bloggers from all parts of the world come to the aid of someone in need and send well wishes and prayers.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I know Balisha and Joe thanks you, too. Love and Hugs, Judy

16 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Isn't blogging wonderful??? I have met so many wonderful people from all over the world. I never dreamed that it would be this GREAT.

I'll continue to pray for Balisha.

Have a great Labor Day Weekend.
Hugs,
Betsy

Jeannie said...

I will keep Balisha in my daily prayers. Thank you, Judy.

Sylvia K said...

Judy, I will continue to hold Balisha in my prayers and thank you so much for keeping us updated! I'm so happy she's doing well!

Much love to you both,

Sylvia

bobbie said...

Thank you, God.
The blogging community is pretty wonderful, isn't it?

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

This is lovely news Judy, thank God all is well and hope that her recovery progresses enough for her to return home.

Yvonne.

Margie's Musings said...

I continue to keep Balisha in my thoughts and prayers and check back for updates on her site.

Thanks for all you do, Judy.

Beth said...

What wonderful news, Judy! And what an answer to prayer---I thank God for His grace and mercy. I'll continue to pray for Balisha and Joe. Thanks so much for the update.

Margaret Cloud said...

Great news and I am praying for her, I went to the link you gave. Have a great Sunday

Balisha said...

Hi, Balisha here....
Thankyou for all your prayers and blessings. This is so special to me. Judy, you are a true friend. Keeping the prayers and thoughts coming.You have really kept the ball rolling and I appreciate it. Joe and I are so blessed to have all of you in our lives.
Love and ((hugs)) Balisha

Ann said...

Please check this out and pass it on.
Thanks.
http://www.anntuckerblog.com/2009/09/one-light-bulb-at-time.html

Clara....in TN said...

Judy, I have just now read about your friend Balisha. I will certainly add her to my prayer list and pray that she continues to recover.

Dr.John said...

Glad the surgery went well. We will keep her in our prayers.

Ann said...

that is good to hear.

Rachel said...

Just reading about her and I will certainly keep her in my prayers!

Loved reading about your daughters and watching the videos! I love horses, so it was all so interesting. They are two smart beautiful young ladies!!

CountryDreaming said...

Sorry I haven't been around much this summer. Now that I'm here I'll be praying for Balisha's good health.

Margaret Cloud said...

Judy, first I hope you don't mind I edited my post on 9/11 and added a line from your comments. I like to read about TW's visit with you, makes me miss my grand kids when I was raising them, now they are in their twenties, sigh, life moves too fast. He is getting bigger and I love the pictures of him, soo cute. I am glad you had a good time with your daughter, I like to drive around like you two did. Thank you for taking the time to come by. This week sure did go by fast, have a great weekend.