I think we all have a few pet peeves.
Something that is particularly irritating or annoying to just you. It seems the older I get the more pet peeves I can add to my list!
Maybe, it is just my age.
There does seem to be things that bother me now that would not have bothered me 20 years ago.
Below is a list with a few of my pet peeves:
1. I don't like to listen to people whine.
2. People who don't use "pooper scoopers" and let their pets go in my yard.
3. No toilet tissue in public bathrooms.
5. People who are obnoxious in public
6. Poor table manners
7. Drivers that tailgate
8. Selfish people
10. People who get in the 10 item express lane with more than 10 items.
Pet peeves associated with driving often leads to road rage!
A pet peeve can be about a specific behavior and often involves someone close such as a spouse.
Who likes a whiner?
Many people have pet peeves about the bathroom
Leave me a comment with some of your pet peeves!